Monday 1 February 2016

Stampin Up Bokeh Technique Taken To The Next Level

I love the Bokeh technique. This is where you mask and sponge lots of circles in various colours and finish with white. It comes from the photographic look through a lens where diffused circles appear. I have been doing this technique for a while now and decided to take it to the next level. This technique I have never seen before so was quite excited to have discovered something new.

By using an embossing folder I chose Stampin Up decorative dots I embossed a sheet of whisper white and then using Stampin Up sponge daubers sponge the whole sheet in a variety of colours. I then die cut circles of various sizes from the sheet leaving the waste as my mask. By adding and building the various layers the result was lovely and gave the whole Bokeh technique a new dimension.

The colours I used were all Stampin Up rose red, so saffron, crumb cake and coastal cabana and the white was whisper white.

Stampin Up products can be purchased through their official website and please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator.

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment