Saturday 20 February 2016

Stampin Up Botanical Blooms Picture Frame

Good morning everyone and a happy Saturday. Well the threat of snow that we had earlier in the week never materialised and in fact here down in the south east of Englamd it has turned lovely and mild even if we have had some rain.

If you saw my blog a week or so ago I showed you how to make a mitred picture frame out of cardstock. Have a look back to see how it is made. The gorgeous Stampin Up botanical blooms bundle is just perfect to decorate the frame before assembling and filling with gorgeous leaves and flowers.
I used one of the gorgeous wooden embellishments that say Congrats Celebrate & thank you and at only £4.50 for 15 pieces they are a steel. They were a wonderful gift from my up line. I'm not normally much of an embellishment person but these are super cute so I think they will be used often.

I think the thing I like best from this botanical blooms bundle is the fern leaves as they are so delicate but are easy to cut out using the big shot and the metal plate and the flowers that pop up the petals so gorgeous. If you would like to purchase this bundle then go to Stampin Up official website and choose me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator. Thank you so much for your dropping by 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment