Wednesday 17 February 2016

Stampin Up Botanical Blooms with a twist

Good morning! As you are probably aware I live in the south east of Englamd and luckily for us we very rarely get snow. Although snow is very pretty it is the accidents and the danger to the elderly that I hate. I work in an old people's day centre and know the fear snow strikes in the hearts of the elderly. So I was a little concerned when the weather girl last night for the local area said that tomorrow there might be snow. I will let you know tomorrow if it happened.

So today's project. As I promised yesterday this is a background or dsp taken to the next level. I used the leaf vein stamp from the botanical blooms to emboss in gold then sponged colours to taste. Blue pink and yellow hues I chose. Use about 3 as too many starts to give a muddy look as the colours merge. I cut the finish piece in 1.5" squares and rounded alternate corner to give the flower shape.

The effect is gorgeous and gives a fun abstract pattern.


So as you can see from yesterday and today making your own backgrounds and dsp can be great fun so give it a go.

As always if you wish to purchase any of the above products then go to the Stampin Up website and use me Jane Allmark as your demo of choice. Thank you so much have a lovely day 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment