Tuesday 23 February 2016

Stampin Up Butterfly thinlets

Morning everyone. Bright chilly morning but the sun is out and looks like it is going to be a sunny chilly day here in the south east of England. Tuesday is my oldies card making class at work. As some of you know I work with elderly especially those with dementia and it is the most rewarding job ever. The age range is from late seventies through to mid nineties and I have a wonderful 93 year old lady in my card making class. So from time to time you will see some of the lovely work they do here but for today I am showcasing the gorgeous butterfly thinlets.

These can be layered up together or placed singley to create wonderful cards.


I've used crumb cake probably the most lovely colour to combine with absolutely everything and then just a little piece of dsp and some ribbon and a brad to embellish with. I just love how the hint of colour just makes the whole card pop.

You can purchase this lovely die set 137360 priced £22 for the set of three dies from the current annual catalogue page 172 and if you click on the link above it will take you to the Stampin Up official website. Please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice. Thanks so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment