Friday 26 February 2016

Stampin Up The Most Current Birthday & More Sentiments Set

Morning everyone hope your day is a good one? Mine is going to be very exciting as I am going to the MakeIt show in Farnborough which is just down the road for me as I live in Farnham. It is one of the biggest craft fayres on the same scale as the NEC in Birmingham. I have a two day ticket so will be spending my time shopping and of course cramming in as many workshops as I can. I love picking up new ideas and tips so am getting very excited.

Today's technique is using the circle dies and cutting a "C" shape out of white cardstock and then adding a scarp of dsp behind to give a lovely aperture.

My favourite sentiment stamp set by far is the new Endless Birthday Wishes. The font is fab and it is a real mix and match set as the sentiments are individually set so if you wanted Have and awesome birthday or hip hip hooray its your birthday you can. I just love this set and find I am using it all the time.
It's a photopolymer set 140273 so easy to line up and is only £15 for 27 stamps. Now that's a lot of stamps.

I used hello and party for these two cards
The dsp is from the love blossoms paper stack. I love paper stacks which are 6x6" as it is a real pick up and use size and for me I find there is less waste. The large 12x12" dsp I always put in my drawer and the find I don't use as much. My 6x6 are on my desk and are used daily. I find that I cut down the larger sheets to 6x6 as just easier to handle.
The little flowers on both cards are from the botanical blooms die set and they are just such lovely shapes.
All products used are from Stampin Up so use the link above to have a look at their website where you can see all their current catalogues and special offers and should you wish to purchase anything please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment