Thursday 18 February 2016

Stampin Up Sheltering Tree

I have been talking for the past couple of posts about using Sheltering Tree and the sweep to do lovely backgrounds so I thought I'd better show an example of the trees themselves with a little twist. The leaves stamp I haven't used on the trees as this is rather a wintery atmospheric picture and I wanted the trees to be bare.

 By building layers of colour by stamping once and then stamping again to get a lighter image depth can be achieved. I hope you like it and again all products used are Stampin Up  & can be purchased on their website using me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice

Thank you so much for visiting my blog Yesterday I had  93 visitors my highest to date so again it is very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment