Friday 24 June 2016

Stampin Up Hostess Set Love you Lots

This is one of the loveliest hostess sets that Stampin Up has done, in my humble opinion, and as such I am going to showcase all of the lovely images over the coming days. Yesterday was the time of the little frog, check back to see it, and today ladybirds.

I stamped the ladybirds quite randomly along the bottom of the cardstock, watercoloured used the Stampin Up aquabrush and then added a sentiment.

I mounted the card on black to make the ladybirds pop.  Apart from monochrome the only colour used was the red which gives quite a striking card.

Follow the link above to take you to the Stampin Up website where you can order and when placing your order use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

Check back tomorrow for another character from this greys hostess set and remember if you are in the GU area I am happy to come along so you can host a party and get this fabulous set.

No comments:

Post a Comment