Tuesday 28 June 2016

Stampin Up In This World

Sometimes when a new catalogue comes out there are so many new and wonderful products that it is easy to overlook some of the stamps. This set is a bit like that. There don't seems to be many examples or showcases of this stamp set and I for won am very excited as I think it is a very versatile and modern stamps with a real engineering, architectural feel.

The gorgeous butterfly stamp can be stamped six times to form a hexagon and then pit the sentiment in the middle. I have done this one just off the page so it doesn't have to be lined up perfectly. The stamp a majig is perfect for lining things up. I really like this and have simply watercoloured in various shades of blue.

This stamp set is available in the annual catalogue, follow the link above and use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

Check back tomorrow and I will show you how to make a six sided box with this butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment