Friday 10 June 2016

Stampin Up new catalogue new in colours

Well it has been a few weeks since I posted as have been on some adventures to Scotland, have a beautiful new dog who is just 9 months old, and the weather has been glorious so lots of gardening and outdoor pursuits.

So excuses out of the way, and today I post.

The Stampin up catalogue 2016/17 launched on the 1st June and is filled with lots of new exciting goodies. I have a long wish list and will be ordering later on today. So have a look by following the link above and if you do order please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

The card I've chosen to showcase was inspired by the beautiful double poppies that are just blooming in my garden

The new flirty flamingo in colour cardstock has this vibrancy so I chose that colour and the dapper denim as I love pink and blue together.

The hearts border punch is a firm favourite too as it adds some added interest to a card and what better sentiment to add than hugs and kisses.

Have a lovely sunny fay

No comments:

Post a Comment