Friday 14 June 2019

Joy of Sets Something New Blog Hop June 2019 - Jane Allmark Amethystarcrafting's Hop

I'm delighted to be part of the Joy of Sets Something New Blog Hop June 2019 and there are lots of us showcasing something new.  As a Stampin Up demonstrator my new stuff is from the new Stampin Up Annual catalogue which launched in June and  is full of lots of lovely new things.

I have chosen 2 products a stamp set called Born To Shine an 8 piece stamp set for £18 with fantastic ballet line drawings and Hand Lettered Prose Dies lower case alphabet for adding any words to your cards.

I die cut the letters to make the word "dance" and then stamped the ballet dancers and coloured them in Flirty Flamingo.  The sentiments in this set worked perfectly to create an uplifting card with "Be Yourself Dance You Were Born To Shine"

A pop of Wink of Stella on the word dance and the dancers finished the card.  I love line drawings and being able to colour them to tone in with whatever card you want.


Want to try some #simplestamping with this Born To Shine stamp set. Then follow along on this step by step video tutorial and make this pretty one layer card, quickly and simply.




This hop is a little different so below is a list of the other lovely crafty people taking part in this hop. Just click on any of the links to take you to their blog and see what they have showcased as "something new". Enjoy and we all love comments so please show your support and leave us a comment.








14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane - I like those letters - thanks for being part of our blog hop again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, this is another of my wish list sets it's just gorgeous. Thank you for joining in the hop again <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. Just got this and it is such a great size ad I can work on the eclipse cards. Going to get a lot of use x

      Delete
  3. Thanks Fiona. I think I will get a lot of use from the Hand Lettered Prose as a great size and can work on eclipse cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Jane, it's lovely to see a more 'grown up' dance card instead of one more suited to younger dancers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, yes I do love these dancers and the sentiments are so uplifting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft, pretty colors you chose. I've been on the fence with those alphabet dies...ugh! You're such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jennifer they are really good. I didn't get the other dies as they were so expensive but these are a great price point. Get the bundle as the Praiseworthy Prose works so well with lots of sentiments. Got a video coming out on Tuesday showing you just how much you can do with this bundle. Oops enabling away x

      Delete
  7. I wasnt sure about those letter dies at first, but they look a good size. Your card is very pretty, thank you for sharing it with us. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, Yes they are fab and great size, could do several words so really flexible. Love them & will get a lot of use. x

      Delete
  8. Such a great girly card, very pretty, these dies are on my every growing list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card that I’ve already pinned!!! Love everything about it and now to get the Prose bundle - sooner rather than later!!!

    ReplyDelete