Tuesday 11 June 2019

Make a Summer Flowers & Butterflies Layered Card using Stampin Up Products

Make a Summer Card of Flowers and Butterflies using Stampin Up Floral Essence & Butterfly Gala with lots of layer with our stitched dies.

Buy the products used from my shop by clicking on the links

Floral Essence 14 piece stamp set £16

Butterfly Gala 18 piece stamp set £20

Beauty Abounds  13 piece stamp set £21

Dies - take a look at out wide selection of dies

Join my facebook group - HERE

So here is today's card

I have lots of poppies growing in my garden covered in butterflies and bumble bees and this was my inspiration for this card.

All of these poppies were self seeded by the birds and each year I collect the seed and then sprinkle in the garden in the Spring  and have a lovely bloom of poppies.

Card inspiration can come from so many things and nature and our gardens in one wonderful way.

Here is a step by step video tutorial to show you how to make this card for yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment