Friday 14 June 2019

Stampin Up Born To Shine #simplestamping - Dancing is like dreaming with your feet

BORN TO SHINE stamp set is every little girl's dream of the ballet, with the gorgeous line drawn dancers and some great inspirational quotes to create the perfect cards.

This is a lovely #simplestamping card to achieve.  Stamp the two images across the page to give a dancer spinning in a pirouette and colour in with the aqua painter and Flirty Flamingo ink to give a simply beautiful wash.

The sentiment was stamped on Petal Pink cardstock and then cut up and placed round the card to avoid the image.

Follow my step by step video tutorial and make this card with me.




Join my facebook group - HERE



1 comment:

  1. Love this stamp set and your coloring is beautiful! I am trying to find this stamp. My great granddaughter is taking dance and although she is only five, I hope she continues and I will need an older girl image as in this set. I have a Penny Black and Picket Fence young girl stamps th at currently fill the need. Thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete