Friday 21 June 2019

Stampin Up A Good Man, Quick Stamparatus tip for masking sentiments.

A Good Man stamp set is perfect for all those male cards as it has some fantastic line drawings and sentiments.  See how to use the Stamparatus positioning tool to quickly mask sentiments for the hinge step technique.

The sentiment read I Grew Up Loved but as this card was for one of my son's I wanted to change it to just the Loved  which was more appropriate (even though they grew up loved it wasn't mum's place to say it lol)

Haven't got the Stamparatus positioning tool yet? Buy it HERE

Rather than using masking tape to cover each part of the word to be removed I have found a really quick tip, which saves so much time.  Watch my video to see.





Join my facebook group - HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment