Saturday 13 June 2020

How to simply colour with pencils to build up colour tones using Stampin' Up! Tasteful Touches stamp set & Water Colour Pencils

I enjoy colouring stamped images but sometimes find it difficult to get tones and depth of colour. Stampin' Up! Water Colour Pencils work beautifully used with water or just as pencils.

The flower image from Tasteful Touches a new stamp set with lots of lovely images I stamped and then used the pencils to colour in different tone to build up depth .

Each image took about 5 minutes to colour and I used a pretty simple technique of building up layers of colour.

I have done a video tutorial so you can see how easy it is to achieve.  The stamped image really helps as it has lots of shadow lines to follow.

If you would like to buy these products then please click on the links below






If there are other items you would like to purchase, or you want to have a browse of our new catalogue, see special offers, join my team then pop over to my Stampin' Up! online store


Thank you for stopping by stay safe, stay well and be kind
love
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment