Sunday 23 June 2013

Things that make me smile

We may be having the most bizarre of summer weather but my garden is still full of colour and bees.  Bumble bees have to be my favourite and watching them laden down with pollen defy gravity making their way between the flowers always makes me smile.


This cute little guy was taken with my trusty camera bumbling around my garden.  There don't seem to be as many honey bees about which is a shame but the gentle bumble is a plenty.

I have done this post for a blog hop
http://dawn-hart.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/smile-its-friday_21.html

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic capture Jane, clarity is awesome.

    Thank you for linking up with Smile it's Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color!!! Great capture of the bee!!!
    Thanks for stopping by MammothLakesDP!!!

    ReplyDelete