Friday 5 September 2014

Stampin' Up! Four Feathers

I've always loved feathers as feather always signify that angels are never far away.  So when this lovely stamp set became available at the beginning of the month I just had to get it.  Over the next few days I will be playing with this set and will show you some of the cards I make with this set.  As always all of my cards are for sale so if you see anything that you like then just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com and I would be happy to make one for you, with whatever sentiment or personalisation you wish.
 
These feathers are stamped using pool party ink then die cut with the co-ordinating die with a simple sentiment to finish.  Really like the simple, clean finish to this card.
 
Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment