Tuesday 28 October 2014

Lavinia Cat Christmas Card

I just love the lavinia stamps and one of my favourites is the cat silhouette.  With christmas fast approaching I like to make some non traditional cards so have made some using this lovely cat.


I used a variety of stamps, the lavinia cat, stampin' up! holiday home set for the father christmas and sentiment and the lovely as a tree for the little fir cone border.  With a little sparkle it makes a gorgeous card and of course can be made with whatever sentiment required.

Drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com if you would like to order this card or visit my facebok page.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/amethystarcrafting

Cards are reasonably priced from £2.50 plus whatever postage costs to get to you.

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment