Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Well what a fantastic Christmas break that was. I was overwhelmed with the wonderful gifts that I was given, one being this amazing iPad from my son which I am trying out for the first time on my blog. 

I have had a little break from my blog only really because life got in the way and the run up to Christmas was very busy at work and at home. So now it is the 1st January 2015 and the new year has begun I though I would put a post up and start posting my crafty bits.

My bestest girlfriend Lauren bought me some amazing stamp sets for my birthday 2nd & Christmas and I am just starting to play with them.


They are beautiful victorianna stamps so I though I would have a little mix and match with a sentiment set also from her. Great fun and although I am more of a fairy person there is something special about Angels too.

So a happy new year to everyone and let's hope that 2015 will be good for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment