Friday 3 April 2015

Graffiti Art Cards

Well yesterday I did a small craft fair in Farnham at a great venue Licked.  I had never been there before and it was a lovely bar in Farnham owned by two lovely guys who made everyone very welcome and were so helpful.

The event itself was not very well attended but those that came were all nice people and the comments I received on my cards was very positive and I was able to make some pennies and some good customer contacts so a good productive evening.

A range of cards I have been making which is very on trend at the moment is graffiti art.  Here is a selection







If you would like any of these cards then please drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com or contact me through my facebook link https://www.facebook.com/#!/amethystarcrafting

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment