Sunday 11 December 2016

Stampin Up Dragonfly Dreams

There have been some fabulous sunrises and sunsets recently with the year nearing the shortest day and this gave me the inspiration for today's card. I am using a brand new stamp set and die bundle not available till 1st January 2017 but I just know it is going to fly, excuse the pun, when it launches in the new Stampin Up Spring/summer catalogue. Dragonflies are as popular as butterflies and can add beautiful dimensions to many cards and projects.

I started with the confetti embossing folder and watercoloured in pink, purple and yellow. Once dried I used some gilding wax to bring the embossed area to life and also the centre panel. Then I sponged with blackberry bliss and dapper denim to give that dreamy sunset sky. I die cut the largest Dragonfly and mounted on dimensionsals and then die cut and cut out separately the smaller dragonflies all in black for a gorgeous silhouette.

Stampin Up products are only available through demonstrators like myself, so write my name down Jane Allmark and when ordering please use me. The Spring/Summer catalogue together with Saleabration supplement which is full of free items for every £45 spent I will send to you if you drop me a line, so you can be ready to order on 1st Jan and if you are in the GU9 Farnham area I run monthly workshop classes where you get to try out new products and make projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment