Saturday 30 September 2017

Stampin Up Foxy Friends Christmas

Hello and welcome to Amethystarcrafting. Christmas time can be a very stressful time as there is always so much to prepare and organise. From the family Christmas dinner with every chair in the house collected and a table full of little gifts and crackers to the present buying.

I am blessed to have six grandchildren but as they grow it gets increasingly difficult to find the perfect presents and I try to avoid giving them money. Two sons and daughter in laws added to the mix plus friends and work colleagues and of course secret santa, it is certainly a busy time. So to take one thing off the list I started my Christmas cards a month ago.

Stampin Up is a fantastic company to buy high quality products to make everything from the cards to Tags and gift wrappers, boxes with glitter and metallics, to classic and simple. My SHOP button above allows you to browse and see what great things we have so go and take a look.

This card uses a stamp set called Foxy Friends which as the title suggests is full of foxes and other four legged critters and coordinates with a fox builder Punch. However this card uses one of the lovely tree stamps.  Metallics are bang on trend this year so I've added Year of Cheer washi tape which comes in 5 metallic colours and some metallic sequins (both available through the SHOP)

This card uses just two colours Tranquil Tide and Soft Suede and with the added metallics makes a gorgeous simple card ideal for the men in your life.

Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channel. All my tutorials are FREE and by subscribing you can view them as many times as you want. 

If you live in the GU9 Farnham area and want to make your own cards for Christmas I am holding 2 classes just making Christmas cards. Spaces go quickly so drop me a line if your interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment