Sunday 23 February 2020

Thoughts and way forward with my blog.

I  have had my blog for many years now and go through phases of posting every day, to a couple of times a week to more recently a couple of times a month.

I look at my statistics and the amount of views I get, compared to my YouTube channel and it is a bit disappointing, so I find I am concentrating more on my YouTube channel and have let my blog dwindle a bit.

So thoughts - should I continue to blog and go back to posting regularly or just post a couple of times a month when I am doing a blog post for the couple of blog challenges and hops that I am on the design team for?

I have 116 subscribers here on my blog, but apart from the challenges I mentioned above, I never get comments and get very few views (average 10 - 30).  So is all the effort worth it?

My YouTube channel as nearly 3,500 subscribers and gets 250 - 1k views per video and almost always has lots of positive encouraging comments.

When you spend time working on any project whether it be blogger, YouTube or any other social media platform, it is the audience that makes it worth while.

So what I am asking you is - do you enjoy my blog? do you want me to post more?

Comments below please.  I will monitor this and see whether I shall return to blogging several times a week, or continue as I have in just blogging as part of a challenge.

The ball is in your hands! Thanks for taking the time in reading this.

If you want to see where all my focus goes then pop over to my YouTube channel, subscribe and join in the fun.

Here is my latest video


1 comment:

  1. Two weeks has passed since I posted this and there have been no comments,so my questions have been answered. I will be stepping back from my blog and concentrating on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/enajjane1 Pintrest and Facebook.
    Thank you for your support and who knows I may well come back to this blog in the future, should things change x

    ReplyDelete