Monday 31 August 2020

Stampin' Up! New Autumn - December 2020 Mini Catalogue.

 The new Stampin' Up! Autumn-December 2020 mini catalogue has been live for a few weeks now, so I hope you have all been enjoying some of the new products.  As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you can buy any of the products in the new catalogue through me in my online store - https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/ just click the link HERE


The catalogue is filled with Autumn, Halloween and Christmas Goodies and I have made a video showing you some of my favourites


If you would like a hard copy of the catalogue then just drop me a comment and I will happily post one out to you. Thank you to all my customers who have already received one and place your first orders.


Have a great Bank Holiday Monday and even though the weather might not be the best in the UK enjoy.

Love and Hugs

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment