Sunday 10 January 2021

Get Free Paper Crafting Products For Free

 Saleabration is the new brochure from Stampin Up where you can get stamp sets, patterned papers and other paper craft products free with a qualifying order.

Place an order with me your Stampin Up demonstrator Jane Allmark Amethystarcrafting in my online store https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/ and if your order come to £45 or over you can choose a product for free.


Want a discount on your crafting supplies or ever thought of running your own business from home. Then becoming a demonstrator might be for you. Choose £130 of your choice of products from any of the current catalogues as your starter kit and get 5 packs of patterned paper, free shipping and a business starter pack of catalogues and order forms all for £99. There is no catch. Keep all the products, get a discount on all future orders and if you don’t want to continue, then just stop and keep everything. Follow the link and click on Join https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/

I have been a Stampin Up demonstrator for 5 years now as I love the products and there perfect coordination. I have some great regular customers and buy all my products with a discount. As a demonstrator I get to order a month early, so all new releases I get to see a month before general release.

Stampin Up products are the best quality I have found and are always on trend and at the cutting edge in designs and innovation. Have a browse and see for yourself https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment