Friday 8 March 2013

Stampin' Up! Vine Street & Oval framelits

Well it has been a little while since I blogged as I have just bought a new phone & it is that learning time before I was able to post pictures.  Now this is almost rectified I have some pictures uploaded so can start posting again.

The Big Shot wow what a tool.

I have used designer series paper and embossed it using the free Sale-A Bration Vine Street and the new oval collection framelits.  This has made a really professional look to the card.  The stamp set is a hostess set Summer Afternoon and I have watercoloured it.  This is such a beautiful design I thought I would add a sentiment and make it either a Mother's Day or Easter card.

Hope you enjoy and if you would like to buy any of these or any other Stampin' Up! products then please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com and choose me as your demonstrator.

Thanks for looking :))

No comments:

Post a Comment