Wednesday 20 February 2013

Reuben Joel

On valentines day my beautiful little grandson came into the world and to celebrate I made this card for the family to go in the keepsake box for a very special new little boy.





I used the sunshine & sprinkes designer series paper with little blue whales and rainbows and the other side of the paper was fluffy blue clouds which I used to frame the letters.

The sunshine & sprinkles paper is £9.95  for 12 double sided 12" x 12" sheets and it is stunning, with gorgous spring colours.  It is in the new spring catalogue which I am happy to send if you mail me allmark.j@sky.com & for every £45 you spend you can choose one of 17 freebies in the Sale-A-Bration leaflet.  Sale-A-Bration ends 22nd March so make the most of this time and if you need anything to increase your crafting stash now really is a great time to make the most of these great FREE offers.

1 comment: