Wednesday 5 March 2014

Stampin' Up! Projects

Just in case you missed some of my previous blogs, please look back for more details, this is a quick photo summary of a few of the projects I've been making.


Want to see more then look back over the past week or join one of my classes in Farnham GU9 for monthly fun projects.  Next one will be in April dates will be posted above.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ this link takes you to stampin' up! online where you can buy the tools to make these projects direct or just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com and I'd be happy to help.

The reponse to my blog over the past few years has been overwhelming.  Thank you all so much for your support it gives me the enthusiasm to continue showing you all the projects that I make. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment