Wednesday 14 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Easy Watercolour Backgrounds

I have recently purchased some more stampin' up! marker pens.  They are great dual tipped pens one fat ideal for paintbrushing and one fine for all those little details.  I bought the new colours collection on the current 'weekly deals' offer (take a look at my link to stampin' up! online store for more details on current 'weekly deals' which continues throughout the month of May).

So this is a watercolour background really easily achieved by using 3 co-ordinating colours and spraying with water so they blend together.



This one I used 4 colours, strawberry slush, calypso coral, crisp cantaloupe and blushing bride.  Makes a really quick and easy background.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting  follow this link to the online store and if you decide to place an order please use me JANE ALLMARK as your demonstrator of choice.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment