Thursday 1 May 2014

Stampin' Up! FlowerShopBundle Life in the Forest Fusion

The fun thing with crafting is that there are no rules and limits to the creativity of card making.  So today I have been playing around with a few ideas using the mouse from Life in the Forest, the pansy bunch from the Flower shop bundle and some stampin' up! marvelous markers.  My first idea was to make a uniform mosaic but then decided that a random pattern worked better for the slightly grunge modern look.



The colour combinations make this card and the little mouse peaking through randomly I think really works. So I have called this a fusion card as it really is a bit of a lot of things put together.

Stampin' Up! have some really exciting things going on at the moment so do check them out by following my link
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ and if you order please use me as your demonstrator JANE ALLMARK

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment