Thursday 14 May 2015

Cheers birthday card

It was my eldest sons birthday yesterday so I made him a birthday card full of cheers.  He is an amazing man married with three lovely children my grandchildren and a gorgeous wife.  I went ground to give him his pressies and stopped for supper . The weather was lovely so stopped in the garden and had a bbq.  Today it has been pouring with rain and really rather chilly so it was lovely to have spent an evening outside yesterday.

I recently bought some spectrum noir aqua paints which give a really bright background.  I used the cling film technique so painted the aquatints with lots of water, added some cosmic shimmer in spray bottle and then co reed with cling film which I wrinkled. The results are stunning and give a gorgeous background to a card 
 This second photo gives an idea of the depth of colour and shimmer but it is very difficult with a camera to get the vibrancy and depth of colour.

Drop me a line if you want one of my cards made for you as all my designs are for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment