Friday 13 May 2016

Stampin Up New In Colours

Well I just love blending the new In Colours which launch on the 1st June 2016.

Today I masked a circle and then blended flirty flamingo, peekaboo peach and sweet sugarplum then went round the edge of the circle with dapper denim to give a lovely northern lights sunset sky. I mounted on the sweet sugarplum although any of the colours would have looked lovely.

I used a returning set Serene Silhouette (rush over to the link above to see if there are any left on the returning list, use me Jane Allmark as your demo of choice)

The result is lovely. Really impressed with these new In Colours as they are very different to the other colour ranges and the pink, peach and plum colours coordinate perfectly for those lovely skies.

New catalogues can be ordered through me for the 1st June launch so just get in touch and I will send one out straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment