Friday 8 July 2016

Stampin Up Crayon Resist Technique using In Colours

Just love this technique for adding a bit of depth of a card with some white area.  All you use is a white crayon, yes the kiddies crayons Crayola or any other make and take the white one.  White is the only colour that gives highlights on white cardstock but if you wanted shadows you could use black on black.


On this card all I wanted was to pick up the edges and curl over of the petals and some of the centre stamens. So I just drew round them in the white and then using my songs daubers used sweet sugarplum and peekaboo peach.  I will add an appropriate sentiment at a later stage.

Stampin Up products are available by the fo,lowing the link above and when purchasing use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment