Saturday 2 July 2016

Stampin Up Wherever You Go

It's the weekend and I just love having a couple of days to spend with my lovely families and grandkidlets. So today is a lovely landscape scene using this fab set.

It is a really modern set which again I am thinking lots of ideas but today is just a sponged background with the stamps inked in the new dapper denim and mounted on dapper denim which coordinates with the  background.

One of the great things about Stampin Up products is that everything coordinates which gives the guesswork out of cards, from cardstock to inks to ribbons and embellishments, this is why Stampin Up is so popular and yet so exclusive.

As you probably know you can't buy Stampin Up on the high street, they are exclusively through a demonstrator like me.  So if you pop along to the link above and want to purchase any products just use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

Have a lovely weekend see you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment