Monday 7 November 2016

Stampin Up Bella & friends firework fun

this last weekend was bonfire night with most villages and towns and many gardens having fireworks. From little sparkles to loud bangs, small display to huge pyrotechnics the Uk lit up with this celebration.

Now for all of us with pets it can be a stressful time and as many of you know I adopted a pretty spaniel cross at 7 months old 7 months ago, so this was the first fireworks that she had seen with me. As you can imagine I was a little apprehensive of how she would react particularly as I am very close to a huge display held in the park. However I need not have been worried as she slept through it all, lying close to me on the settee with the cat on my lap.

Now the Bella and friends stamp set is a replica of mynforgeous girl so I thought I would combine the fireworks event with a lovely card using this set. As always to order any Stampin Up products click on the catalogue link above and use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment