Saturday 19 November 2016

Stampin Up Paisleys and Posies Elephant and Owl Art

Stampin Up Paisleys and Posies is a wonderful stamp set with coordinating dies which allows you to create some lovely patterns and cards. I recently saw some art created using this set and a lovely owl character. So this got me thinking of other art that could be created and one of the swirls really lent itself to an elephants trunk. So I started playing around with the pieces and made this gorgeous Paisley elephant. This is still a bit of a prototype but think I can improve by maybe using coloured cardstock or maybe some of the copper embossing powder.

I love Indian art and the elephant appears quite often dyed and pieced together so part of the inspiration was from a wall hanging I have covered in embroidered colourful elephants.

If you want to but this set then click on the link above to take you to the Stampin Up website and when ordering please use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.




No comments:

Post a Comment