Wednesday 8 March 2017

Card Making Classes Farnham Surrey

I hold regular card making classes in Farnham Surrey for all ages and abilities and one of my favourite classes is for a group of seniors.  This class has been running for over three years now and I have a group of up to ten ladies, two of which are in their nineties which is held at our local day centre.

Each week we make a different project and this week we used the Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper which is free until the end of March for a purchase of £45. Click on the Shop button above and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! Shop where you can make your purchases.

I run a techniques class on the last Friday of the month at my home from 7pm - 9pm spaces are limited to 6 and you will learn two techniques and make a project with them. The cost is £10 paid at the time of booking to secure a place. Please contact me if you would like to be included on one of these classes.

This was the project we made at this weeks senior class using the bumble bee from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and here are a few pictures of a few of the ladies cards. I love how each card has been watercoloured differently using Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils.





No comments:

Post a Comment