Wednesday 15 March 2017

Stampin' Up! Brand and Retailer of the Year

One of the reasons that I like Stampin' Up! products so much is their quality, great ranges of stamps and dies and how everything coordinates, but don't take my word for it. Stampin' Up! has been awarded not only Brand of the year but also Retailer of the year at the British Craft Awards.

So to buy these fantastic award winning products just go to my shop button above which will take you to the store.

Want to see and try the products first then join me for one of my monthly classes in the Farnham GU9 area, or host a party. Please drop me a line or email allmark.j@sky.com

Want to become a demonstrator like myself then just get in touch.

I am honoured and proud to be part of a double awarded company and I would be delighted if you'd like to join my team.

Happy stamping 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment