Thursday 20 April 2017

In This World Dimensional Card

I here quite often how difficult it is to do masculine themed cards or gender neutral for people who don't like pretty pretty cards with flowers and ribbons etc. In This World stamp set has some lovely stamps which lend themselves to this type of card.

I used three pieces of whisper white cardstock, stamped the sentiment in the smallest layer then laid them together so I could stamp. Using dapper denim and crushed curry I used the graphic stamp to create the background, then mounted on dimensionals to create height. I then stamped three keys from this set and fussy cut and coloured in crushed curry, you will need a craft knife to cut the centre of the key. Then using some hessian/burlap ribbon split to give individual threads I threaded each key and mounted with dimensional pieces round the card.

The effect is simple and non fussy yet stunning and ideal for masculine cards.
All products are available through the shop button above. So please look at getting this great set In This World as there are lots of possibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment