Tuesday 11 April 2017

Stampin Up Retiring Products

As I mentioned in my earlier post the Retiring List is now available click on the shop button above to see all the fantastic products with up to 50% discount while stocks last. The Retiring List is available until 31st May however as always stocks are limited so if there is something you have been thinking about purchasing don't miss out as when they are gone they are gone.



So I though I would show you some cards made with Retiring products & fingers crossed if you are quick you may still be able to get them
 Lucky Elephant  142936 wood mount £15
Bitty butterfly punch 129406 £14.50

 Nailed It 143077 clear mount £19
Timeless Tags Thinlets Dies 142755 £22

Over the next few days I will be posting cards using Retiring products. Please remember I don't know when they will be sold out so if you want to check straight over to the Retired List there is a complete list so just hit the shop button now.

No comments:

Post a Comment