Friday 6 July 2018

Stampin Up Varied Vases and Bee Thankful - a perfect leaf match

Sometimes when you play around with different stamp sets you make a discovery and the leaf stamps from the Varied Vases fit perfectly with the original leaves on the Bee Thankful set perfectly.

Add as many or as few as you wish . Have a look at the video below to see exactly how I made this card.




Products used

Colour with whatever medium you wish.  For the thanks I used Stampin Blends.

The inks I used were Flirty Flamingo and Lemon/Lime Twist. again choose whatever inks you would like HERE

Thank you to all my lovely viewers and subscribers to my YouTube and Blog, your comments have been lovely and I appreciate each and every one of you.  Not yet subscribed? then please do as I post regularly and hope to give you ideas and inspiration for your crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment