Wednesday 18 July 2018

Stampin Up Wonderful Moments - How to create a summertime girl

When the Beautiful You stamp set arrived I changed one of the images into  bikini clad girl (video below) so when I received the Wonderful Moments stamp set I knew that the pregnant lady I would use, but not often so I decided to make her into a summertime girl.

Products used
Wonderful Moments
Stamparatus

Watercolour pencils - new colours arriving August 2018 limited time only for the month of August so check back then and order yours.  They are gorgeous and have such vibrant colours.
Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Gorgeous Grape and at £11.75 they are great value and will last forever.

Get the original Watercolour pencils which include black, grey and white HERE

Stampin Write Marker Basic Black


Watch the video below to see how you can get more out of your stamp set Wonderful Moments and create this lovely summertime girl.






 If you want to see the Beautiful You original video where I show you have to create a bikini clad lady from one of the image then check it out below and look at buying the stamp set now HERE



Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my YouTube channel and blog.  I am very excited to say that there are now over 700 of you who have subscribed and are watching my videos and the lovely comments I receive truly warm my heart. So a huge thank you to each and every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment