Monday 1 July 2019

Calling All Stampers, Crafters, and Scrapbookers!

Great offer during the month of July 2019. Want a regular discount on stamping and paper craft products? Want to be part of a crafting community learning and sharing ideas? Want to earn money while you do something you love? Join my team today and become a Stampin Up Demonstrator.

For £99 you can choose £155 of product of your choice that's a massive £56 of extra money to spend on anything from the Annual Catalogue.

That's not all! The following month August we will give you another £8 coupon to spend.

This is a time limited offer, so don't delay and start choosing your £155 now.

Some of the questions I'm asked about becoming a demonstrator.

I can't demonstrate so how can I become a demonstrator?
You don't have to demonstrate anything. A lot of people join just to get a minimum of 20% discount on stamps, inks and papers which they love.

I don't want to sell anything?
Nor did I. I have a passion for crafting and as I shared this with friends, made and sent cards to them, I got asked where I had got these lovely things and I started getting orders. From there I started posting on my facebook page and now do regular YouTube videos. This has brought some lovely customers, who want to buy Stampin Up products for their quality and coordination.

I still don't want to sell anything?
Then don't.  Buy what you want for you and your crafting hobby. Just take advantage of getting a discount on everything you buy.

Where's the catch?
We all think that if we get something free there has to be a catch? Well there really isn't. Choose your £155 of products and pay £99. This is called your Starter Kit.  You get to keep this whatever, no catch.  Continue to get a regular discount of  20% off everything you buy.  If you decide it is not for you then stop.

Want to learn more. Click the Join link at the top of this page or HERE .  Any questions just email me allmark.j@sky.com or phone or text me on 0789 444 0522 and I will be happy to answer any of your queries..

I have been a demonstrator for several years now and I don't regret a second of it.  I have met some wonderful people, enjoyed being part of a crafting community, have learned so much about stamping and paper crafting and above all love sharing this with others.

So if you have always wondered what being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is like, then I will be happy to tell you my experience and welcome you into my team.

Remember this offer is only open during July to get the extra £25 in your joining offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment