Saturday 13 July 2019

How to use scraps to make a pretty butterfly card - waste not want not.

How to use up those scraps and waste nothing using tiny dies and scraps of patterned paper to create a pretty butterfly card.

See A Silhouette dsp is some gorgeous patterned paper that has a really lovely bright summery feel, perfect for this time of year.  Don't waste any pieces and use every tiny scrap to make this card.

Butterfly Beauty die set is a massive 20 die set which has every style and shape of butterfly you can imagine with some pretty flourishes thrown in for good measure.  This is one die set not to miss.  The tiny butterflies can be cut out of the tiniest scraps so you waste nothing.

The Scalloped Lace Trimadds a perfect finishing touch to this card. I used two tiny strips across both of the borders at the bottom of the card to link the cardstock and patterned paper together.

For the splatter round the edge of the card I used Beauty Abounds stamp set

If you haven't yet then join my Facebook Group - HERE

A big thank you to all my subscribers on YouTube and a big welcome to all my new followers, it is lovely to see you all and I appreciate each and every one of you and your lovely comments that make my day.  Here is a video tutorial taking you step by step through making this card and tips to use every tiny piece of your  papers.




No comments:

Post a Comment