Saturday 4 January 2020

Joy Of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge Jan 2020 Design Team Member Jane Allmark

Well it is now  2020 an the start of a new year with the Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I am delighted to be part of the design team for the second year.  It is always challenging being given a grid and having to choose what to use and then how to design the card or project.


This grid had me really thinking.  Don't really do hearts, and I'm a purple girl so struggle a bit with pink.  However after a bit of a think I chose. PUNCH  RIBBON  PINK

Want to join in and see what you can create with this grid.  All crafters are welcome so pop over and have a go.  Just click on the link HERE and it will take you straight there.

There is a lovely stamp set and punch in the new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue called Under My Umbrella and this is what I chose.

Under My Umbrella stamp set & punch £28.75 buy it HERE

Life's Showers bring Love's Flowers is such a sweet sentiment particularly as there has been so much rain and flooding in the UK this past month.  So my wish was that there would be more flowers and not so many showers.

This is a very simple and quick to make card so is suitable for every level of crafter.  Sometimes being an experienced crafter it is easy to add everything to a card so this time I kept it simple and although Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride are not my favourites I was pleased how it came out.


Here is a link to my Stampin' Up! website where you can see current products, special offers and then buy what you want from my shop. https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/ Click HERE

Ever thought of joining Stampin' Up! - buy lots of Stampin' Up! products because you love the quality? Well this time of the year while Sale-A-Bration is on is the most popular time to join as the offers are amazing. There is no obligation when you join  to do anything but enjoy over £200 of goodies for £99.  Watch the video I have compiled to see how you can get your starter kit to exactly £130, choose one of the most expensive stamp sets for free, plus get a free mini cutter & huge 6" x 6" patterned paper pack.



5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jane and isn't that just what challenges are for - to make us use colours we don't normally. I agree I'm not really a pink girl either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona, yes totally agree these challenges certainly keep us on our toes,in more ways than one lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bundle... definitely, need to add it to my next order! You did a wonderful job stepping outside your color zone, Jane, with the pink! If you swint your eyes just right, you'll notice that purples have a slight touch of, you guessed it - PINK!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Jane! Love the big heap of flowers on the upside down umbrella, and the white bow is such a lovely yet subtle touch on the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a lovely card (for being stumped with the grid), lol! I love how you used it.
    This adorable bundle was the perfect way to showcase it. Thank you for making my board really shine this month!

    ReplyDelete