Monday 27 January 2020

Stampin' Up! Under My Umbrella

Stampin' Up! Under My Umbrella bundle is a stamp set a punch to create lots of lovely combinations.  With this horrible rainy weather at the moment it I perfect for cheery cards with a rainy theme.

For these cards I used our Blends, alcohol markers which come in pairs of a light and dark so are really easy to blend.

See the full range of blends HERE

The wellington boots I fussy cut out and mounted on the smallest stitched rectangle in the Stitched Shapes Dies
 a great set of 4 circles, ovals and squares with a stitched border.

The umbrellas I just stamped straight onto the cardstock and coloured with blends. Of course you could use the punch to give them some dimension.

Here is a video tutorial so you can see exactly how I made these cards and have a go yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment