Saturday 2 October 2021

DIY Christmas cards on a budget using Sweet Stockings DSP patterned paper

 Do you bulk make Christmas cards? Looking for a budget friendly way to make hundreds of cards? Have friends who adore their pets and love everything Dogs and cats? Then this one is for you.

Sweet Stockings designer series paper is a pack of 12” x 12” paper double sided filled with cats, dogs, mice, and stockings which if you cut around the images will give you hundreds of potential card ideas.

Buy the paper from my shop - https://amethystarcrafting.stampinup.net/


Here is an idea to use 5 corgis in their Christmas jumpers. Only the three at the front are whole the two behind were cut from the edges and bottom of the paper (wasting nothing) and just tucked behind.

Video tutorial on my YouTube channel - 

I have also done a tips and ideas to get the most out of this paper, so for more information just watch this video tutorial on my YouTube channel 


Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel as this helps it grow and allows me to bring you more ideas and inspiration. A big shout out to my subscribers and all those that always leave me comments. I appreciate each and every one of you x

No comments:

Post a Comment