Saturday 15 April 2023

Crafting with Jane 2023

 Hello and welcome to crafting with Jane.  I have had this blog for many years but have not been here for a couple of years, so I though a new name and a new look.

After having been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for 8 years I am during the next 3 months once my demonstratorship expires going to give it up. Why you ask? Well many reasons. I have probably over 200 stamp sets and dies and to be frank I  have probably everything and more that I will ever need. Secondly their  products are becoming so expensive that they are pricing themselves out of the market. I was always a hobby demo so it was actually costing me more than it was worth. Also I want to  do more with other companies and I have lots of ideas to bring to you all.

So my blog is Crafting with Jane and it will take me a while to get back into blogging, as I am sure a lot has changed. but stop by and see what I am up to and join in with the crafting fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment