Tuesday 26 January 2016

Stampin Up Beautiful Ride

This is one of my favourite stamp sets in the Stampin Up Spring/Summer catalogue as it has a VW beetle which I absolutely adore. Take a look back on my blog to see what I have done with this fab stamp.

However like always I try to make the most out of all the stamp sets I purchase so I used the couple stamp and created a sponged beach and sun background to put this lovely couple on. With the fab sentiment which is included in this set and the double hearts it has made a card ideal for valentines or to send to a loved one or sweetheart.

To have a good look at all the lovely products Stampin Up offer go to their official Stampin Up website and when ordering use my Jane Allmark as your demonstrator of choice.

Thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment