Saturday 23 January 2016

Stampin Up Bloomin Love

The weekend is such a precious time for so many of us. Those couple of days of no work. Whether it is catching up with chores, visiting family or just chillin the weekend is great. For me it is a time to lose myself for a few hours in my craft and Stampin Up products are a lovely way to do that.

Bloomin Love thinlet dies are in the new Spring/Summer catalogue. Just go across to their official website pop my name Jane Allmark when they ask for demonstrator and shop away.

The example today is a simple 2 tone heart card. This die you can bling up or tone down to your hearts (excuse the pun) desire

I used green a colour which doesn't photograph well but make a quite a striking 2 tone card.

Have a fab weekend whatever you are up to

No comments:

Post a Comment