Saturday 30 January 2016

Stampin Up Rose Garden Thinlet Dies

One of the great things about crafting is that you can share it with young and old alike. I am truly blessed to have 6 wonderful grandchildren my eldest being 10 years old. She loves coming to stay with Nanny as we always do some crafting. Recently it was her mummy and daddy's wedding anniversary and she wanted to make a card for them. Using the lovely Stampin Up rose garden thinlets and with the minimal supervision from Nanny she made this wonderful card. The rose was die cut in blue for her daddy (my son) and the rose was coloured in rose red for her mummy (my daughter in law) the results were beautiful and I was so proud of her.

Stampin Up products are designed for all crafters from the most experience to beginners and even children.  They are of the highest quality and most of all are fun to use as the lovely photo demonstrates.  Needless to say her mummy and daddy were delighted.

To have a look at the great range of products by Stampin Up visit their official website and use me Jane Allmark as your demonstrator.

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment